Healthcare Corporate Counsel
Deadline: Open until filled
Job Summary: Healthcare Corporate Counsel
We are seeking Healthcare Counsel to join the in-house legal team at an innovative cell therapy company. The successful candidate will provide support and guidance on a range of healthcare law matters. The position requires strong legal expertise, keen intelligence, collaborative habits, a strong work ethic and excellent judgment. The candidate will report to the Vice President, Compliance Officer.
- Provide legal support to Juno functions regarding commercialization of Juno products.
- Review scientific and promotional materials, sponsorships, and medical education grant requests.
- Advise on Juno interactions with healthcare professionals, healthcare organizations, payers, and patients.
- Review business materials developed for launch planning.
- Provide guidance on legal requirements for Price Reporting and Sunshine Act Reporting.
- Provide transactional support for contracts related to commercialization.
- Understands evolving legal and regulatory environment, including enforcement actions and how commercialization plans may be impacted.
- Trains relevant Juno functions on legal/regulatory requirements.
- Impeccable integrity. Serve as role model for compliance with Juno’s values.
- A passion for contributing to a world class team developing breakthrough cancer therapies.
- J.D. degree from a leading law school and current bar membership in good standing.
- 5+ years of relevant law firm or in-house legal department experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to think and decide quickly, and to communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely.
- Ability to select and manage vendors, outside counsel and other collaborators.
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, high-performing, fluid and collegial work environment.
Our headquarters are situated in the bustling South Lake Union district of Seattle. Within an hour’s drive of Seattle, you can be fishing, skiing, hiking or tasting world-class Washington wines.bioethics opportunity