Research Participant Recruitment & Retention Conference: Poster Submission
Johns Hopkins Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
Deadline: July 26, 2016
This poster session emphasizes best practices and innovative strategies for research recruitment and retention. By showcasing the successful work done by research teams around the nation, the poster session provides an opportunity for in-depth conversations and discussion of ideas. We encourage all members of the study team to present at this session.
The official poster session will be held during the afternoon on Friday September 9, 2016 from 3:30- 5:00pm.
- Increase awareness of novel strategies
- Provide networking opportunities
- Disseminate knowledge and tools
- Build skills
A description of what you desire to present or an abstract of the poster is due July 26, 2016.
Please email submissions to: email@example.com
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER SUBMISSION:
Should include maximum poster size (up to 6’W x 4’H), Category submitted under (see below);
Posters must include title, authors, institution, and description of project.
Posters can be case studies, best practices at your site, or how you’ve solved a particular challenge or problem. Presentation of original research is also encouraged.
- Community Engagement
- Digital Approaches Using Social Media
- Strategies for Success in recruitment and retention
- Overcoming Challenges (personal beliefs, education, income, culture, history, physical environment)
- Measuring Recruitment Efforts
- Usage of Electronic Health Records for Recruitment
Find more details here!opportunity research